WHO WE ARE
The Dallas Leadership Forum founded by young professionals and DFW business leaders that host a quarterly Leadership Lunch at the Dallas Petroleum Club featuring different industry leaders around Texas and the nation. These speakers focus on leadership development and best practices within their industries.
The lunches are made up of seasoned business leaders and up-and-coming young businessmen who founded the group based on an identified need for leadership development and positive mentorship within the business circles in our community.
The Dallas Leadership Forum provides opportunities for high-potential young professional gentlemen to share their experiences, grow their networks, and develop further into the future leaders of our city.
- Leverage competencies, networks, and experience required of enterprise leaders.
Provide an outstanding educational experience, emphasizing critical social and community issues.
Open a dialogue among emerging and current community leaders.
Dallas Leadership Forum Lunches 2017
- Spring - Leadership in Professional Baseball - Clayton Kershaw, LA Dodgers
- Summer - Leadership in the C-Suite - Mark Gibson, HFF & Scott Dennis, Invesco
- Fall - Leadership in the Capitol - Rep. Jeff Leach, Texas House of Representatives
Dallas Leadership Forum Lunches 2018
- Spring - Leadership in the C-Suite Pt.2 - Bob Rowling, TRT Holdings & Ray Nixon, Barrow Hanley
- Summer - TBA